Thursday, February 12, 2015

Brilliance

Welcome back! Missed ya, my friends; long time, no see! The last entry I wrote was on my very first Lit story, “Give The Girl A Helping Hand,” from August of 2012, when it was written and published on the site. I was pleased and surprised by just how fast the views accelerated on it at first, which is the usual pattern when stories are first published. Within a couple of weeks it almost reached ten thousand views, which isn’t too bad considering the story is only one page long.

I put it up on the site to see what would happen, if anyone would like it, but it wasn’t until later I realized that another feature on the site you can regularly check on is your recent activity, found alongside the links to submit stories and view your stories’ stats, this was how I found out about the person who “favorited” it and the comment left on it.

I’ve got to be honest, I wasn’t planning on writing a sequel to it immediately after, but I didn’t have any other ideas off the bat, and the comment asked for a follow-up, and I have always had a compulsion inside to honor requests like this when someone makes them. So, I said, guess I’m doing so. Besides, I had the continuation of the original storyline all mapped out already. Anyone who read it knew what would happen next.

And so nine days later, on August 27th, 2012, I cranked out the sequel, the full name of which is, “Give The Girl A Helping Hand II: Stroke Of Brilliance.” At the end of part one, the young woman tells her gentleman companion that after the incredible performance he just gave using her as his instrument, that she now simply must watch him masturbate for her. So she now cuffs him down to the bed by his limbs, except for his right hand, so that he can stroke himself while enjoying her nude body. Eventually, she joins him between his legs and helps him.

Part two basically follows just where part one left off, with pretty much no time wasted. I still didn’t give the characters names, I still didn’t feel they were totally necessary. I just overused the subject and object pronouns to illustrate their story. I lengthened it a bit, brought part two to two pages on the site, and pretty much kept most of the details the same. Also the same remained the dedication, to hand-loving women.

Even though this one’s two pages, I was quick to realize that the nature of Lit Readers dictates that sequels aren’t going to receive as much attention as their originals, which I can’t say surprises me; it makes sense. It also hasn’t gotten any favorites or comments since it’s been on the site, but that’s another thing that’s just going to happen sometimes. And I will admit it was probably somewhat weaker than part one, which is okay. Not all of them can be golden winners.

I don’t know what would happen if I wrote a third installment to this today: maybe something, maybe nothing at all. By this point I’ve noticed a number of the same Readers have come back to visit me numerous times to stamp favorites on my stuff and leave the occasional comment, so maybe...it’s easy for me at this point to believe it would get at least one favorite. The last time I wrote a story that hasn’t gotten any favorites at all was twelve or thirteen Sagas ago, so either my writing has improved or I’ve earned some fans. Or both.

There is not much more to add regarding this story, except to say that after the young lady brings her guy companion to orgasm and he comes all over her, he falls asleep, but she remains indisputably dazed and dizzied by his manual mastery, and she doesn’t know what will happen next, but for now she’s happy to settle down with the gent in bed and fall asleep snuggled up to him. And that is basically that. A sweet and happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment